Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that permits targeted files to be removed by their owners if they're being utilized without proper licence. To be able file a complaint, please read the steps below:
1. Acquire the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Make certain you are the appropriate person who owns the file and that the file does not have any permission to be utilized on this website. To ensure the DMCA to succeed, you will have to send an email from a domain that is legitimately belonging to the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or other web mail accounts are not accepted.
3. Prepare an e-mail to be sent email@example.com
4. Have the subject of the email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Picked up in the first step in the content of the e-mail. The email should contains the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
When the email is sent, the file will be taken down within 5 business days. We're very sorry because of this difficulty!